2015年3月12日星期四

Super big delta style 3D printer is made !

Hello , everybody !  I silence for a long time and seems disappear , in fact , I am designing a big machine : Huge delta 3D printer ,


my hugh big 3d printer -1


 


When I talked my thoughts to friends , every one think I am crazy , it is impossible to work with such limit funds support , I insist on it this time because I saw other one is successful .  After months and months , day and night install & test , until today , it works !!! ( I feel I am luck , I almost give up …  
:-p )


huge 3d printer bed -2


According my test, max diameter 800mm is OK  (I think it can reach 1 meter square , but I make small mistake on design ) , and max height 1500mm is possible , ( I think it can be 1700mm , but I make another mistake too ) , the material can be PLA at present , I really hope to make ABS and other later .


It doesn’t matter ! the most important thing is , it works at the beginning  !!!


About the building progress , it is really not easy :


1. I have to find a big place to prepare , at last I throw away a table in my office .

2. I have to find the long aluminum support , very long and hard to take back , I paid a lot in extra express fee , but at last , I have to take it by myself , I put in on my arm and walk thousands of meter !

3. I have to waste lots of time on designing structure and waste some money at the beginning too .

4. I have to climb ladders by myself and tight each screw .

5. I link wires by myself , some is too long , some is short , have to joint together .

6. I burned electric board twice ! what a pain !

7. My huge 3d printer bed design is totally wrong , I waste a lot of money there and I have to give up whole design .

8. Crazy adjustment is behind ,  I spend of leveling for at least one month !


I think I can write a big book for eating such stuff one by one .  Now , it start work as I expect ,  I will publish more info later ,  Thanks the god ! and have a good day , everybody !



Super big delta style 3D printer is made !

没有评论:

发表评论