2015年4月22日星期三

Four rabbit 3D print and surface treatment

As my customer want better looking of 3d print rabbit , I feel pressure on surface treatment . Just force myself to do it !

Firstly I printed four white rabbit .


image -1


Then started to try to polish surface to make.it smooth , i tried tools, paints , spray , muds and chemical method .


image -2


image -3


image -4


At last , l tested a lot, it seems only muds might be good .


Here is mud cover then polish looking .


image -5


another one use spray gold color.


image -6


How about paint and spray ?


image -7


Please notice i was sending 3d print samples to my customer .


Surface treatment is a hard and complicated works . I need to put more time on it to research .



Four rabbit 3D print and surface treatment

没有评论:

发表评论